The geology of industrial and tech mineral deposits is complex, as is the characterization of ores. In order to ensure that your operation remains profitable, you must carefully control costs while taking each deposit’s unique features and intended use into account.
Industrial mineral concentrates must meet very specific technical criteria dictated by end users; therefore, extraction and processing methods must be carefully selected. Concentrate particle size and purity are some of the elements that come into play and will determine the long-term viability of your project.
In this context, a mining facility’s profitability is based on a comprehensive analysis of market needs, as well as its ability to produce a concentrate that meets specific end-user requirements.
- Assess the feasibility of your project
- Meet specific end-user requirements
- Ensure the consistency and quality of your production
- Maximize processing capacity and mineral recovery
- Manage tailings and hazardous waste
- Meet environmental compliance standards and regulations