There are several options for supplying power to your remote facilities, including diesel, wind, solar and hydropower, combined with optimization using energy storage and heat recovery systems.
Whether you want to build a new plant or optimize your existing facilities, the solutions you choose must be technically sound, flexible, easy to operate and, most importantly, reliable.
This doesn’t come easy and requires a great deal of multidisciplinary knowledge with a holistic understanding of your system.
- Reduce consumption of fossil fuels
- Reduce or control your operating expenses
- Improve your environmental footprint
- Ensure the health and safety of workers and communities
- Ensure system reliability
- Mitigate system instability threats