You must comply with a wide range of health, safety and environmental standards and regulations, whether they’re NFPA standards (combustible dusts), the CSA Z462 standard (arc flashes), environmental standards (waste water) or air quality regulations.
Additionally, in order to increase productivity and optimize investments, you have no choice but to extend the useful life of your infrastructure (mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and control). In some cases, you’ll need to replace certain equipment to make room for new technology.
- Replace and upgrade aging facilities
- Integrate new technologies
- Improve productivity with automation, advanced control and alarm management solutions
- Consider new sources of energy and ensure the stability of your power grid
- Manage risks associated with combustible dust
- Properly control air emissions and reduce your environmental footprint