Industrial ventilation and pollution control
The industrial community is facing important challenges related to air quality and pollution control. Current processes are producing emissions that have the potential to contaminate the surrounding premises and pollute the environment; they also pose the risk of explosion, fire and premature facility degradation.
In order to meet various regulatory requirements, demonstrate corporate social responsibility (CSR) and protect facility integrity, manufacturers must have effective industrial ventilation systems in place that are designed according to best practices and diligently maintained. It’s a question of health, safety, environment, efficiency and profitability.
Your challenges are complex…
It is possible to meet regulatory requirements while optimizing your operating costs. By integrating a proper industrial ventilation system into your facilities, you’ll do more than just provide a safe and healthy workplace for your employees: you can also reduce your energy bill by recovering unused energy and, as a result, have better pollution control by limiting contaminant emissions associated with your operations.
- Ensure worker health and safety
- Respect environmental requirements
- Demonstrate corporate social responsibility
- Extend the life of your assets
Our team can help!
BBA is a one-stop shop for tackling all of your contaminant control challenges, explosive or otherwise.
We design sustainable industrial ventilation solutions with high added value thanks to our in-depth knowledge of capture, purification, pumping and piping systems, as well as our expertise in material treatment and power management.
With the BBA team by your side in the field, you’ll be able to make informed decisions that will help your company comply with current standards and optimize operating costs.
- Sampling, metering and diagnostics plans
- Inspection and optimization of existing facilities
- Master plans and techno-economic feasibility studies
- Industrial ventilation system design and commissioning
- Environmental monitoring and pollution control
- Permit request and regulatory negotiations
- Combustible dust hazard assessment (DHA)
- Air modelling
FIELDS OF EXPERTISE
- Industrial ventilation
- Health and safety standards
- Contaminant emissions
- Energy efficiency
- Pollution control and air quality
- Combustible dusts
- Environmental standards
- Pumping and material treatment
START A PROJECT WITH BBA
Across the country, our experts can
help you tackle your greatest challenges.