Industrial security and cybersecurity
When it comes to industrial security, companies must rely on an in-depth analysis of workplace vulnerabilities and hazards, including arc flashes, combustible dusts, noise and vibrations, and moving equipment. This analysis must also reflect the culture, values, and risk tolerance of each company.
New technologies offer a range of advantages to optimize processes, but they also come with their own set of risks. As a result, companies must prioritize industrial cybersecurity to protect their operations, their workers and the environment.
Your challenges are complex…
Whether you’re optimizing your industrial security and cybersecurity due to a crisis situation or doing so voluntarily for prevention purposes, you want to ensure maximum control at the best possible price.
Your chosen solutions must satisfy your legal obligations while enhancing the security of your operations. Your workers must also commit to respecting existing work methods, with an eye towards shared responsibility.
- Assess vulnerability and control risks
- Protect control systems and industrial facilities
- Improve your work and intervention methods
- Protect assets from risks associated with new technologies
- Quickly take action after an accident or after receiving a notice of non-compliance
- Provide employees with a safe and healthy work environment
- Limit the environmental impacts of your operations
- Develop response plans in case of incidents
Our team can help!
BBA designs tailored risk management strategies that are based on your level of desired detail and your specific risk tolerance. Our industrial security experts are proficient in assessing the various hazards in your facilities, including noise, vapours, gases, dusts, combustible waste, and more.
In terms of industrial cybersecurity, we possess extensive experience with industrial control systems and an in-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements. For us, an effective industrial cybersecurity program must reflect the company’s vision and support its growth.
- Standards gap analysis: NERC, CIP, NIST, CSA Z462, OSHA 3132 and IEC
- Operational security and industrial cybersecurity risk analyses
- Review of work and intervention methods, awareness and training
- Implementation of incident prevention, hygiene and worker health strategies
- Implementation of a preventive noise and vibration management program
- Industrial cybersecurity governance, engineering and operation
- Vibration diagnostics through motion amplification (RDI Technologies Certified Service Provider)
FIELDS OF EXPERTISE
- Arc flashes
- Industrial cybersecurity
- Acoustics and vibrations
- Hazardous locations
- Hazard and operability study (HAZOP)
- Instrumented safety system
- Combustible dusts, gas and flammable vapours
- Industrial hygiene and air quality
- Sound mapping
VIBRATION DIAGNOSTICS THROUGH MOTION AMPLIFICATION
BBA is the only RDI Technologies Certified Service Provider in Eastern Canada!
This vibration diagnostic and maintenance tool now allows users to visualize any device vibration problem in real time, without having to go through an initial technical report or a table containing thousands of data to analyze.
This technology enables users to visualize all movements (vibrations) of rotating equipment like motors, pumps, structures or even piping systems. This technology also allows users to inspect rotating shafts or belts without having to stop the equipment.
START A PROJECT WITH BBA
Across the country, our experts can
help you tackle your greatest challenges.