Hydrocarbons and biomass conversion
Gas, plastic containers, solvents: every day, we come into contact with products that are made of hydrocarbons; but the hydrocarbon market is very competitive, and profit margins are becoming ever slimmer. Now there’s also the carbon market, putting oil producers under a great deal of pressure.
This situation calls for the use of innovative waste conversion solutions. For example, the CO2 emitted by factories and plants can be turned into oil or plastic, resulting in reduced hydrocarbon consumption. Processing and converting biomass into a source of renewable energy is another environmentally-friendly solution for industries to consider.
Your challenges are complex…
Your product is unique, as are your facilities and processes: each step has specific criteria and requirements. Adding these waste conversion processes to your operations is simple and will allow you to increase profitability and reduce your environmental footprint.
- Reduce operating expenses and increase productivity
- Optimize processes and installations
- Manage the risks associated with rare events and emergencies, including power outages
- Cut your hydrocarbon consumption
- Minimize greenhouse gas emissions and convert waste
- Incorporate new technologies into existing processes
Our team can help!
Given our ability to adapt to your sector’s specific needs and our knowledge of waste conversion processes, we can propose solutions that will optimize your in-house processes and reduce operating expenses.
Our experts understand your specific challenges; that’s why we take care to designing solutions that reflect your needs, ensuring your operations continue to run uninterrupted.
By innovating cutting-edge technology adapted to your situation, we can help increase your productivity and profitability, while enabling you to take advantage of new business opportunities.
- Safety and performance audits
- Feasibility studies
- Pilot projects
- Design and commissioning
- Process and facility optimization
- Implementation of waste processing and conversion processes
- Support for operational activities
- Impact assessments and environmental monitoring
- Risk assessments (HAZOP, QRA, PHA)
FIELDS OF EXPERTISE
- Plastics recycling
- Carbon dioxide capture
- Hydrocarbon storage
- Waste sorting
- Liquified natural gas (LNG)
- Residual waste processing
START A PROJECT WITH BBA
Across the country, our experts can
help you tackle your greatest challenges.