Natural and liquefied gas
Canada’s greenhouse gas reduction targets are ambitious, and industrial companies are under great pressure to reduce their CO2 emissions. As a result, more and more people are turning to natural gas, a cleaner source of energy than oil and coal.
Canada is well-positioned in the natural gas production and distribution market, thanks to its abundant reserves. We need to protect our environment and adapt our energy consumption to future-oriented solutions that meet multiple industry needs. To do this, you need to make the right choices.
Your challenges are complex…
For producers, transporting natural and liquefied gas to clients from extraction sites—often located in remote areas—can be a significant challenge. Banking on liquefaction or compression processes that are efficient, economical and safe for the environment is therefore a top priority.
For industrial companies that want to migrate towards natural gas, the goal is not only to reduce CO2 emissions, but also to decrease operating costs. Such a change requires implementing an efficient storage and regasification system.
Your challenges :
- Reduce your environmental footprint
- Encourage social acceptability of your project
- Assess project profitability to integrate liquefied natural gas
- Ensure the safety of your facility and community
Our team can help!
Our experts are able to assess the financial and environmental impacts of your project, moving forward to design, integrate and commission your facilities. Our team members have state-of-the-art expertise in the oil, gas and chemicals industry, as well as extensive experience in electrical systems and process automation.
Our solutions :
- Techno-economic studies
- Environmental studies and applications for permits and authorizations
- Feasibility studies
- Detailed engineering and commissioning of your facilities: storage, compression and liquefaction, regasification
- Power generation
- Programming PLCs and operator interfaces
- Detailed engineering and support at the construction stage
- Operational verifications and chilldown
- Operator training and operational support
START A PROJECT WITH BBA
Across the country, our experts can
help you tackle your greatest challenges.