BBA had a year filled with stimulating projects, but, as the saying goes, “no pain, no gain”, so we intend to continue working hard in 2019!
By sponsoring the Tree for Life Award, presented yearly to a consulting engineering firm that has stood out for its environmental stewardship, BBA is demonstrating its interest to recognize engineering contributions toward developing greener communities....
September 15-18: PPDIUC 2019
September 16-19: CIGRE Canada
- DATES: September 16 to 19, 2019
- LOCATION: Le Westin Montréal, Québec
- BBA PRESENTERS:
- Hatem Tagourti and Nick Wooster: CIGRE 111 – Power System Stabilizer Tuning with the Presence of Torsional Oscillations
- Richard Maranda: CIGRE-187 – Design optimization of a 138 kV transmission line with optical phase conductors, CIGRE-214 – Steel foundations design optimization of a 138 kV transmission line and CIGRE-220 – Design of a large diameter monopole tower with pinned support
- Sébastien Paradis: CIGRE-199 – Refining Transmission Line Routes While Simultaneously Performing Geomorphological Assessments
- Marc Potvin: CIGRE-244 – The Aurora vulnerability: the sword of Damocles over the heads of rotating machines
- LEARN MORE
September 25-26: WaterPower Canada
- DATES: Fairmont the Queen Elizabeth, Montréal, Québec
- LOCATION: September 25 to 26, 2019
- LEARN MORE