For many years, economic growth and environmental protection have been competing for attention, but things are beginning to change. Today, every development project requires the integration of environmental services. Whether it’s to operate a mine, build a power grid or even set up a plant, all projects must be preceded by a rigorous environmental assessment of the environment and an analysis of related regulations.
Completing a socially acceptable and economically viable project while reducing environmental impacts is one of the main challenges being faced by today’s industrial players.
Your challenges are complex…
You’re trying to find the right balance between controlling your operating costs and meeting environmental standards. You need to be able to count on reliable environmental services to properly plan your project and speed up its completion.
- Assess impacts on the receiving environment
- Optimize project planning
- Implement effective mitigation measures
- Involve local communities and demonstrate the project’s benefits
- Obtain required permits and authorizations
Our team can help!
At BBA, engineers, biologists and environmental services consultants work closely with an eye to sustainable development. Every solution we propose is efficient, cost-effective and eco-responsible.
Our environmental experts have in-depth knowledge of laws and regulations. They team up with our engineers to offer a range of perfectly integrated services, whether it means taking on a project for its entire lifecycle or meeting a specific need.
- Environmental consulting services
- Pre-feasibility study and an understanding of environmental challenges
- Atmospheric dispersion studies
- Noise impact studies on the local environment
- Environmental optimization of design plans
- Environmental impact assessment
- Biophysical characterization of natural environments
- Environmental and social mapping
- Mitigation measures
- Environmental compensation plan
- Environmental monitoring and follow-up services
- Closure plan for mines and industrial sites
- Vibration diagnostics through motion amplification (RDI Technologies Certified Service Provider)
BBA ACQUIRES BIOFILIA INC., AN ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTING FIRM
BBA is proud to announce the acquisition of the Québec firm Biofilia, an environmental leader that has dedicated over 20 years to enhancing and conserving natural resources and ecosystems. Biofilia has experts who specialize in studying and developing natural environments, analyzing environmental impacts and obtaining approvals for various projects.
FIELDS OF EXPERTISE
- Air quality and atmospheric dispersion
- Aquatic environment management and characterization
- Water quality and effluent monitoring
- Environmental impact assessment
- Quality and ground use
- Permit and authorization applications
- Effective Mitigation Measures for Environmental Impacts
- Supporting Indigenous Communities with Environmental Management Plans
- What to do during an inspection by the Ministère de l’Environnement et de la Lutte contre les changements climatiques
- Promoting Environmental and Social Compliance of your Projects
- Everything You Need to Know About Atmospheric Modelling
NEW BBA VLOG :
MEETING ENVIRONMENTAL COMPLIANCE AND GAINING SOCIAL LICENCE
With Vincent Clément, Director – Environment at BBA
START A PROJECT WITH BBA
Across the country, our experts can
help you tackle your greatest challenges.